MTB Events launches industry news platform for Marine, Energy and Aviation Markets
MTB Events realigns brand and builds community platform with an additional new sector.
• Global specialist events company adds industry news for each of its vertical sectors
• New CEO realigns brand and launches community platform for MTB Events
• MTB Events adds a new event for the Airport sector to its portfolio
SURREY, United Kingdom, December 8, 2020: Today MTB Events, mtbevents.com, (formerly coplandevents.com) a specialist events company that organises and manages Hosted Buyer meetings from various sectors of the Marine, Energy and Aviation Markets, announced it has benefitted from a brand realignment and has launched a new community-focused website featuring industry news.
Known for its ‘MTB’ (Meet The Buyer) Programme which offers both buyers and suppliers an opportunity to meet, network and conduct business at events hosted at 49 locations worldwide, MTB Events has increased its offering for its growing number of company delegates, currently totaling 9,180.
In addition to sharing upcoming event information, the specialist events company which has represented more than 100 countries across a total of 82,555 meetings, now looks to keep its community informed with industry news and an additional sector for the Airport Industry.
Of the recent launch of the new digital platform, MTB Events CEO Steve Regnier said:
“MTB Events’ mission is to connect and inform the communities within the industry sectors we support. Our Industry News platform enables us to achieve this by keeping our audience apprised of sector, product and innovation updates.”
To position the new website for its community, MTB Events announced the following features:
- New event for the Airport sector ‘MTB Airports-Airside’, a programme of one-to-one appointments between Airside Procurement Leads, Airfield Operations Heads, Airfield Security Managers, Heads of ATC/ATM, Ground Handlers and Senior Airport Managers from the international Airports-Airside community together with Supplier Companies from all areas of the Airports industry.
- Industry News platform to keep buyers and suppliers informed of new products, innovations and industry news within the vertical sectors Marine, Energy and Aviation.